With everything closing in on Halloween next Thursday we’ve decided to share a few events that are going on this weekend that you and your friends/family might like. Most are family friendly and all include a fantastic time!
- Downtown Norman’s 1st Fall/Halloween Fest | Website | Friday 10/25 | 6pm to 9pm | Free Admission and Activities | Tons of activities for kiddos, including a costume contest, inflatable bouncy toys, and more, adults can enjoy some awesome live music and sample some of the delicious noms from Norman area businesses.
- T&G Farm’s Pumpkin Patch | WEBSITE | All Day All Weekend | $10 per person | Family Friendly, pumpkin patch, hay rides, corn maze, and more.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- H & 8 Night Market | http://h8thokc.com/ | 7pm-11pm | Friday 10/25 | Free Admission | Delicious food, live music, and a great place to celebrate at the end of a long work week.
- Gazette Halloween Parade | Downtown OKC | 7PM | WEBSITE | FREE ADMISSION | The Best Halloween parade in Oklahoma, definitely worth dressing up and going to. Plus HEY! Free candy from strangers… just make sure you don’t take candy from strangers that have white, non-window creeper vans.
- Affair of the Heart | WEBSITE | October 25-27th |9am to 6pm | $7 Admission (which is good for all 3 days of the event) | Shop local crafters, taste gourmet food, and set your inner Pinterester’s brain on overload with all of the crafty awesomeness that is there. Make sure to stop by the Indian Taco Booth and say hi to our very own blogger, Jennifer, who is helping raise some money for the Sooner Sensations All-Women’s Chorus.
- Lyric Theater’s Performance of The Rocky Horror Picture Show | WEBSITE | 8pm & 11:59pm Showtimes | $40 | Saturday 10/26th | A wonderful live-theater tribute to the cult movie classic and featuring some of the most talented singers and actors in OKC!
- Haunt the River | WEBSITE | 10/26th | 1-5pm | $35/$25 | Try punkin’ chunkin from the Zombie Zip. Then check out the Boo Zone, Candy Corn Climb, Ghost Bounce, Bat Launch and Spider Climb. Explore the Kreepy Kayak Zone, plunge into the fog of the Rumble Drop and scream down the 72 foot Sky Slide. You’re sure to work up an appetite at Haunt the River with all those spooky Adventures, so we’ll have s’mores available for purchase and a concession stand on-site.
- Haunt the Zoo | WEBSITE | 10/26th | 6PM – 8 PM | $7 Admission | Family friendly and the kids get to trick or treat around the Zoo!
- Pumpkinville | WEBSITE | 10/26th | During three weeks in October, more than 8,000 visitors will love exploring the mini-village made out of pumpkins and enjoy lots of fun, hands-on activities, entertainment and special treats. In addition to hundreds of pumpkins on display, we will have hay-bale mazes, scarecrows, ghosts, colorful chrysanthemums, gourd displays and a variety of free activities.
- Orr Family Farm | WEBSITE | 10am-9pm | $10.50 Admission | Open During the Fall Season
- Master Gardener Harvest Festival | WEBSITE | 10/26th | 12pm – 6pm | Come celebrate Fall at the Oklahoma County Master Gardeners’ Harvest Festival at the OSU/OKC Extension Center, NW 9th and Portland. Enjoy garden tours, seed sales, food trucks, a scarecrow costume and much more!
Elsewhere in Oklahoma
- The Hex House | Tulsa, OK | WEBSITE | 10/26 & 27th | 7:30pm – 11 pm | $15 Admission | Dual haunted exhibits including the house of the Living Dead.
- Smokin’ the Fort BBQ and Bluegrass Festival | Fort Gibson | WEBSITE | 10/25-26th |
- Halloween Festival at the Castle | Muskogee, OK | WEBSITE | 10/26th | 6pm-10pm | Admission Varies | You’ll find thrills for the entire family both inside and outside. Come into the Village and then choose which events you wish to attend. Each Haunt has its own price, and packages are available. Prices, times, and descriptions are listed below in order of Scare Factor!
- Reding Farm Corn Maize | Chickasha, OK | WEBSITE | 10/26th | 5pm-10pm | Admission Varies, Starts at $8 | Haunted Hay Ride, Corn Maize, and more!